Search this blog
- The mysterious case of the missing budget cuts
- Why are Louisiana universities so powerless in Baton Rouge?
- Louisiana’s fiscal woes distract us and obscure what really ails us
- Why stop at Trump’s food-in-a-box plan? Here are some other horrible ideas the White House might consider
- Why do so many fearful Christians put more faith in guns than God?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The mysterious case of the missing budget cuts March 9, 2018
- Why are Louisiana universities so powerless in Baton Rouge? March 2, 2018
- Louisiana’s fiscal woes distract us and obscure what really ails us February 23, 2018
- Why stop at Trump’s food-in-a-box plan? Here are some other horrible ideas the White House might consider February 16, 2018
- Why do so many fearful Christians put more faith in guns than God? February 9, 2018
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
By Robert Mann Donald Trump, October 2016: “I’m afraid the election is going to be rigged, I have to be honest. . . . November 8th, we’d better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged. And I … Continue reading
By Robert Mann Vermont U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders is drawing large crowds at rallies almost everywhere he goes. Nearly 10,000 in Wisconsin; 8,000 in Dallas; more than 7,000 in Portland, Maine; more than 5,000 in Denver; and 3,000 in Minneapolis. … Continue reading
By Robert Mann Not that he will ever ask me for political advice, but here’s what I’d tell Bobby Jindal if he asked what he should to salvage what’s left of his political career: Resign. Seriously, quit. Walk away. Vamoose. … Continue reading
Governor Jindal, it’s time for a little straight talk – the kind your advisors are obviously too afraid, or too blind, to give you. Dude, you are never going to be president. Seriously, snap out of it, man. It’s just … Continue reading
By Robert Mann Isn’t it remarkable how much conservative politicians just hate – hate! — tax increases on the wealthy? Remember how they howled just a few months ago when President Obama signed into law a modest tax increase on … Continue reading
By Robert Mann After laboring in obscurity for years, it’s time for the political quants to bask in the spotlight of public and media acclaim. According to just about every political observer, a shadowy team of data crunchers and computer … Continue reading
Little-known fact: Gov. Bobby Jindal‘s great-grandfather, Rakesh Jindal, was a passenger on the Titanic’s ill-fated voyage in 1912. Turns out that Rakesh was strolling on the deck that evening, enjoying the cool North Atlantic air, when he spied the enormous … Continue reading