Search this blog
- The mysterious case of the missing budget cuts
- Why are Louisiana universities so powerless in Baton Rouge?
- Louisiana’s fiscal woes distract us and obscure what really ails us
- Why stop at Trump’s food-in-a-box plan? Here are some other horrible ideas the White House might consider
- Why do so many fearful Christians put more faith in guns than God?
- RT @spectatorindex: MEDIA: Bridge in the UK demolished and cleared in fifteen hours. https://t.co/fms4eo6jEm 3 minutes ago
- RT @KlasfeldReports: In the case of troll farm tied to the man known as "Putin's chef," the company's attorneys begin their motion to dismi… 7 minutes ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Important not to loose sight of this slow-rolling disaster Trump unleashed twitter.com/foxnewsresearc… 10 minutes ago
- RT @BillKristol: This is a must read about Putin’s attack on our election. It says nothing one way or another about collusion. But the arti… 11 minutes ago
- RT @TheRickWilson: Speaking of total fiction, tell us again about how you didn't know the Russians ran an intel operation to elect you. htt… 12 minutes ago
- The mysterious case of the missing budget cuts March 9, 2018
- Why are Louisiana universities so powerless in Baton Rouge? March 2, 2018
- Louisiana’s fiscal woes distract us and obscure what really ails us February 23, 2018
- Why stop at Trump’s food-in-a-box plan? Here are some other horrible ideas the White House might consider February 16, 2018
- Why do so many fearful Christians put more faith in guns than God? February 9, 2018
Tag Archives: Stephen Waguespack
By Robert Mann “A hypocrite is the kind of politician who would cut down a redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech for conservation.” – Adlai E. Stevenson II There are days I wish that David Vitter … Continue reading
LABI leader caught on video: ‘Paycheck protection’ bill is ‘fatal spear to the heart’ of teacher unions
By Robert Mann To hear its supporters describe it, the so-called “pay check” protection bill recently approved by a Louisiana House committee is all about saving tax dollars and giving government workers greater choices for paying their monthly union dues. … Continue reading
You get your job threatened by the former chief of staff to Gov. Bobby Jindal. @tegbridges @RTMannJr that must have taken all work day to write..I guess tenure reform for taxpayer funded bloggers might be a good start. — Stephen … Continue reading
By Robert Mann You would think that the state’s largest business organization would be alarmed by the looming devastation of Louisiana’s colleges and universities. After all, college graduates help drive Louisiana’s economy. Young people with diplomas earn much more than … Continue reading
I wonder if American-Press columnist Jim Beam and LABI President Stephen Waguespack are comfortable having their columns prominently featured on a website that is so blatantly bigoted and homophobic? I guess we’ll soon find out.